Quilting Goals for 2015

Andrea from The Champ Life is hosting her 2014 Inspiration Palooza on her blog. She has beautiful Bonnie and Camille charm packs for a prize so naturally I am entering on her linky! Here are my goals for 2015:

  1. Finish the Fat Quarter Shop's 2011 Designer Mystery Block of the month (Yes, now that it's 2015!)
  2. Finish the Fat Quarter Shop's 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the month (as above! oh, em, gee!)
  3. Sew my Great Granny Squared Quilt.
  4. Sew the Aurora BOM in Make Modern Magazine
  5. Sew the Pavement Puddles quilt in Make Modern Magazine issue 1
  6. Sew my charm squares from various charm swaps into a quilt
  7. Finish the Halloween quilt I started in October
  8. Sew another Halloween quilt with fabric I ordered in the summer of 2014
  9. Sew my Swoon quilt (this has been on the to-do list since Camille put the pattern out!)
  10. Sew my Briar Rose quilt
  11. Sew Allison Harris' Scout quilt
  12. Sew Allison Harris' Wall Flowers quilt
  13. Re-start and at least get several blocks done of my Farmer's Wife quilt (I decided I wanted it matchy matchy instead of really scrappy.)
  14. Sew my Tula Pink City Sampler quilt
  15. Start writing my own patterns
There's more but I think I will leave it at 15 for now! :) I did accomplish two Quilts of Valour in 2014 and a charity quilt for a Military Family Resource Centre. Plus I sewed up a few baby quilts for my new baby and two quilts for my son along with some clothes for my daughter. I also taught myself how to sew hexagons with Y seams and also to English Paper Piece hexagons. I feel that 2014 was a quilting success.

Here is my favourite quilt that I made in 2014: (You wonderful followers have seen it about a million times now.)

Quilt of Valour made for a Canadian Soldier. Pattern "Oh, Canada" by Cheryl Arkinson. Pieced and Quilted by Anita LaHay using scraps from my stash.
Linking up with Inspiration Palooza at The Champ Life.