Chicopee Hashtag Quilt Finish

I have a finished quilt to show you today! Yay! I actually finished it yesterday but my husband was on duty and not around the house to hold it up for me to photograph. Try to ingnore his feet in the following photos. ;) I had to angle the quilt so it was not in direct sunlight and that made cropping out feet impossible.

 This is the "Hashtag" quilt. The pattern is by Camille Roskelley of Thimbleblossoms and I received it in the workshop package that came with her "Pre-Cut Piecing Made Simple" class on Craftsy
 All the patterned fabrics used are from the "Chicopee" line by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit Fabrics. I won a roll up of 30 x 2 1/2 inch strips from from the Canadian Quilt Talk podcast over a year ago and this pattern calls for 30 strips! So it was a perfect fit.
 I ordered the border, binding and backing fabrics last month from Mad About Patchwork. The backing is the "Voltage" print in black.
 The binding is double folded and machine sewn to the front, then hand sewn to the back with a double thread of Aurifil black 50 wt. thread. The batting is 80% cotton and 20% polyester. Normally I prefer 100% cotton batting but this was the more cost effective choice as I was buying quite a bit for several projects.
 Here is a full photo of the back of the quilt. I am donating this quilt to my local Military Family Resource Centre for them to raffle in a Fundraising Quilt Raffle.
I stipple quilted all of the background of the top with white thread. I also stipple quilted the border with black thread. All threads used were Aurifil 50 wt. 100% cotton thread. I left the hastags unquilted. I thought I might hand quilt inside each centre square but I have many quilting deadlines this summer and at come point you just have to call it done! :)